Sunday, February 12, 2006

Pendulum

I had never felt so .....confused. I mean, one second I am completely downcast. I start to lose interest in living like this, I seem to think there is nothing to look forward to, wherever I look I see only grey. On the other side, there are sometimes when I feel so hip-hop that I wonder why in the hell I was so .....pessimistic. The truth is, this fluctuation in the moods is making me.....mad.
This addiction to computer is the premier cause for this dullness.
Oh shit.... I hate to continue this.
Father had told me that this change in writing style is because of the change in me. I just don't anymore want to write those soapy, dreamy poems. He had also told a very true fact- that I am trying to imitate someone. Well, thats the truth. Whom? I don't know. It just can't go on like this.No, no some may say that there is no need to fuss over such a small matter but see............... nah.
Oneday, folks, ..... Oneday I will have the guts to publish my poem.

No comments: