Thursday, May 25, 2006

It came

It came in like all others do.... with untouched innocence. It stayed there for 12 hours waiting...
I came back from school, my brother from wherever he went.... Both of us didn't see it. It still layed itself quite comfortably in the warmth of the small unfurnished room with a horizontal slit on the top.
Quite unwarned, we laughed and joked discussing our day to-day life. Little did we know what was to befall on us........
The sun, quite cleverly, sensing the danger, returned to its den. Wary stars didn't signal to us, the almost-fulfilled prophecy.
Life has its own share of twists and turns like all M. Night Shyamalan's works have. But this is....
We look ahead, though, stopping for a moment to have one last look at the path you had crossed.

A shadow fell on it. The shadow hesitated but eventually the shadow turned itself into a silvery dark structure. The structure took it up without pain.

The journey past the climbers and the grassed garden of my house will be remembered by it for a long time....for it knew that things wouldn't be same.

The stars winced......er.... so did I... when I found out the internet bill.....so did my brother...so did my mother. It stared blankly, without purpose, at us with a three zeroes and a three engraved on it.
Silence remained, occassionaly disturbed by the screams of the on-going soap-opera, as golden as it ever were.
The writing was encrypted on the epitaph without delay........

"BSNL Internet Connection rests here
Died: 17 May 2006
Was dear for all of us.
Died when Govind accidentaly minimised a window"

PS: The window came to be called later as 'Torrent downloads"
Downloaded 3 movies that day

I am signing off, for what probably is the last time in the blogs.

See ya folks aftr 1 yr I think..( hope my father gets a brainwash)

No comments: