Therz something called life
Some say, it starts with the wife
Nah! blast those crap. Anyway, Whats it ?
I know, I ain't de first to have dis lit
Each narrows de concept as he sees fit
They always say "Its your life"
I say "I know, I know, its my own strife"
Life is someone with many masks
you unwrap one, only to find more tasks
Ney! why be curious? let it go
Let life want to do what it wants to
If we lose we still have the magic word "fate"
You can be guarenteed pity, howver late
Gotta listen to me, Mr Life
I still have got the knife
I may just end it for fun
Just to see what's beyond you
None can dream of a sue
Becoz its my life and I rule
Don't think I am just a fool
And that you will win the race
Come to me, reveal your face
And you will find me the victor
No, You wont be my dictator
But, What are you ?
U know, wiki isn't always true
" The state that precedes death and follows birth or conception."
Oh! Danx a lot.
1 comment:
:))
Post a Comment