Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Deviod of expressions and imagination, I sit. Been watching the sunlight get flooded in the room and slowly retrace its path. Been hearing the fan swinging swiftly.
Oh crap! I have kinematics+vectors test today. And I dunno any bloody thing about it! Just been doing perfectly nothing for the past two months. Sitting idly, waiting for some non-existent thing, bidding away my time by sleeping and indulging in troubles.
Been looking at things both from damn serious and damn jolly outlook. Fed up of both. Bereft of any other perspective.
The going has been rather tough. Compounded by my lack of interest in academics, life has been taking the shape of a rather aggressive crocodile.
Don't even have the patience to write gramatically correct sentences. Can't even bother to look up the notes. Dunno where all this is heading to.
World is now a very small corridor where I cosily settle around for a chat, over a few drinks, phone calls and maybe pranks of a larger scale. Dunno what had been happening in the world since Saddam was executed and Ganguly got a 79 against England.





No comments: