Thursday, January 08, 2009
Incoherent Mumbles
Bite the lip, curse this world
Sometimes it gleams with hope
Other times,it presents honey-voiced assurances
Mostly, it never cares.
Hugging your world tight, with kisses all over its face
Sometimes tearfully, sometimes lustfully.
We all wonder, whats so much for him to worry about ?
Just shut up, will you ?
We all end up the same.
A few less fights, a few more crimes
never add up.
What is this ramble inside ?
Why is this rogue-eyed confession ?
SCREAM.
I want you.
Isn't it plain enough ?
The eyes never meet, ways vapourise
Moments wait anxiously but they soon cease to exist
I want to smell, to feel, to touch
to reel under the ecstasy of the perfume.
No, I have already seen the moon and the stars
There aren't many wonders left.
Why can't this be prized out too ?
Why do you have to remind me of traditions.
Please, I am somebody you do know.
Give me a second look.
A moment's hope.
Don't just walk away, into the crowd.
I can't yell for I am a coward.
But can't you just look back,
Atleast for once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment