Monday, September 21, 2009

Being and Living

The words are too coagulated. Sometimes they just donot make any sense. Thoughts seem so numb that I fear they can never be expressed. Ignorance so blunt that I try to shield myself from the world. Yet, life goes on. With every advancing day I am convinced that I am the biggest loser around. I make excuses for my own sake. Admission is surrendering.
Most of the times, I get enveloped by my own self, unable to break free from the cycle of guilt and crimes. Rest of the time, I comprehend about myself, where I would reach, what I have done, what I could have done.
Yes, I do break free sometimes. Mostly when I am hanging out in the city with my pals. That is the time that keeps me alive. And our phonecalls, they have got reduced to fighting spaces. But I believe that, that fight keeps my being from falling apart.
Knowledge is needed. I would have been absolutely happy if someone could inject fatloads into me. Being is what I do on weekdays. Living is what I do on weekends.

No comments: