Monday, March 08, 2010

Updating life

O
A
A
A
Pointer rests itself peacefully on the head. We don't waste much time to click and rake in the fortunes of a death. Something swells inside and a smile surfaces. Alibi has scored one more frag. Eye remains fixed on the landscape and 'What-ho!', the screen fades to black. Settling back on my chair, I look across to see our guys quite snob. A sheepish grin surfaces and we put the past behind. Beast is our lone hope. But his gaze traverses some distant plains and then he looks at us, stiff upper lip. Barber and I set off to execute our crazy little whims. Yet, our screens keep fading to black . And, we get raped.
---------------------------
Dil sa koi kameena nahi
. I rack my brains to figure out a problem that I had solved 354 days before. Aunty must be hearing our conversation. Reputation is at stake. Behind me is a beautiful human female specimen whom I intend to keep at my home. Lot of politics are involved in the process of transferring the individual from its current whereabouts to my habitat. And its always good to have lots of people on your side. But aunty seems aloof. I search her face for some topic that might cause a grin to surface. But I decide against opening my mouth. Instead, I use it to envelope pakodas.
----------------------------
We are ferried out to some desert. Deagle runs along his hands. I find it extremely difficult to fix my gaze on him. They are yelling at me to get it done. I make for the double-doors, but the feet digs into the burning stretches of gold. The loser I am, I secretly know I will never make it. Her cleavage greets me as I fall headlong onto the sands. Warm and inviting, I take refuge in her bosom.

-----------------------------

Worried.
Frequent glances at the watch do nothing but dampen my mood further. Treading through uncharted waters of despondency, I turn my gaze onto the darned textbook. Afraid of lifting up my face and be preyed on by professors, I try to think of something that would cheer me up. Smooth legs, Smooches ........ Aargh! I am running short of attendance. And I am off to squibble some calculations.

------------------------------

Right now, I am hungry. 12: 50 AM. The 82nd Academy Awards runs on the television. And I see Sandra Bullock addressing the gathering. Thinking about setting off to Bro's Academy tomorrow. But pulled back by a lackluster commitment to the Chem professor. We all know who's gonna win. Yeah, I'm off.

No comments: