Thursday, August 14, 2014

Powers of deduction.

I could think of two people who were fit for the job. Neither of them were around. So I slipped my hand under her skirt, made sure no one was looking, and rested my fingers on her panties. I looked her in the eyes which showed no discernible deviation in emotion. I imagined them (panties) to be white but I had no way to validate the deduction. Three of my fingers started to rub them, the way you would rub a cute little squirrel. She went on talking to me about her daily chores, as if nothing was happening beneath. She knew I wanted her to. Greed overtook me then, I simply had to know the colour of her undergarment, and I kept pulling it down. She paused midway her hyperbole and stood up to facilitate the mischief. Voila! Black it was. 

The childish euphoria he felt on seeing a woman, older than him, standing in front of him, with her panties rolled and crumpled down to her knees, gave way to a sadistic desire in torturing her, giving her enough pleasure so as to render her incapable of resisting his grade-A assholishness. 



No comments: