Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Nothing

I ain't gonna write to write. When I write, I am gonna mean what I say and not just to exhibit that I can write. I have never understood the purpose of blogging. I never knew or don't know why people blog. But then I don't know why I have started this. I suppose it might be because my brother does or else it might be because I like men telling me "Gosh! you can write".
Anyway, I don't think this a bad step because I know that oneway or the other I am gonna benefit from this. This is not my first venture in blogging, there was one unsuccessful period last year when I misunderstood blogger.com to be an online magazine.
But still the only question that haunts me is 'what am i gonna write?'. When i publish this, I will have to start all over again. I want and always wanted all my moves to be successful. Failure is and was something that I hated. There is no subject that I am exceptionally good at. If I start writing about 'the sun, the moon and the stars' it will be rather like a pathetic young boy trying to impress everyone with his un-circumstantic pieces of decorative writing. But i suppose, you have to do what you are good at. The underlining is I won't write to write.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the strangest thing can be like you've to live over failures so many times, so that you can taste real success ;)

hope i din't sound preachy there. :D

for me, being decorative isn't what matters, but "language is like a skin on a thought", so it's like striking a balance between what your thought is & where your heart goes.

Govind V said...

Thanks
Will keep that in my mind, sure!
I now understand that writing from one's heart is very important.
Thanks again for commenting :D