In a night where crimson clouds lay lazily beneath the lively stars, I stare blankly at the half-naked moon through the gaps among the waltzing leaves. Not so far away, coconut tress glow brightly under the influence of the street lights- lending them a divinity.
With every advancing breath I take, my heart weakens. Such a serene atmosphere, only disturbed occassionaly by the urgent streaking of motorbikes in the street below, does try its best to console my heavy heart.
I am wounded..... though not deep..... I still am.My soul is the most unpredictable being that I have met in my life. Within the click of a clock it camouflages.
I don't know what lies ahead. The absurdity in the abruptness in every thought of mine is making me frustrated. It is all a play with the words. My heart races so quickly that my pen can sight it only at the corner of every turnings.
The relaxed muscles refuse to accept my command of staying in two feet. However hard I try to convince myself that the sight of the city lights would wash away my despondency that much numb becomes my legs. Eventually it succumbs to its master and hesitatingly does its job.
I feel a bit weary.. I walk across to the end of the terrace and put my hands assuringly on these cold semi-walls.There are only a few lights to be seen in the neighbourhood.
The world is under the reassuring warmth of their gentle dreams. The crimson lights beneath give life to a dead street. I feel a sense of anxiety in the air.... A sense of waiting...
A gentle breeze carressed my existence. The leaves wait in patience to turn itself into green. The tarred roads wait for it to be treaded upon again. The moon drowsily stands awake hoping for its saviour to return. Even the Great Orion waits for the clouds to embrace it. I can even hear the yawn of the nightly breeze. Time has stopped moving.... There is a soltitude that never existed before.
I am to be happy........but I am not. An year of my life is now only..... a memory. A page in the history.
Dawn will embrace me with a freshness. A new chapter is to unfold.... A sequel to a tragic one.
It is under this reassurance that I... almost keep my pen down.
AS ON MARCH 21, 2006
2 comments:
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Lol! thanks
If u wud go thru other blogs u wud see that mine is not the only one with this graphics.
Anyway danx for the compliu though not sue if I deserve that.
Post a Comment