Saturday, September 23, 2006

Before Maths Project.

Who is this 'Govind.v'?
I kept having this feeling its me
But after 'Hitchhker's Guide to Galaxy'
The Question has changed a bit
-"Why Govind.V ?!! shit"
You can take the above line in any sense
But more or less it doesn't make any at all
Ok, look at it this way
"I should never have been born that day
I can't co-exist with others, so better to cease exist"
Or from another point of view
"What is the purpose of me?, I ask you!
Why push this undescribable thinggy into me
A thinggy that goes on telling me, 'I am enigma'
Making my brain a mere stigma"
It would be better if I would just shut up
And go about finishing my homework

2 comments:

aravind said...

the question can refined to so much more..

like.. why me.

why the awareness
why the being!

but the prob is not with the answer its just with the question.. ask the right question.. read more into hhgg and you will even understand this!!you know

Govind V said...

Ya...I haven't reached the 'Ultimate Question to the Ultimate Answer of the Universe, Life and everything else in It"
:D