Tonight,
I am gonna rocka-ba-baby
Forgiving, Forgetting the past
Bite your lips, but never show
Smile, that's the weapon that you've got to blow
I have forgot what I have written down
I feel like throwing that mirror a stone
Spitting image of myself, yet not real
I am not me, only what I steal
From you, you and him
No more games, I reveal who I am
All the pain inside, all the superficiality
Damn! I don't know who you are
I dont care!
My soul's escaping
There's all for the taking
Fame, power, love, hate
fans,home,lust,date
There's only one shot
One moment, one oppurtunity
To capture the dreams
If let it slip?
Never look back, move on
And the beat goes on
Da da dum da dum da da
Inspiration:Eminem
2 comments:
dey.. you wrote this right..
hmm.. seems.. you are gettin a lil into my mode.. :D..
what happened all of a sudden.
Btw hows your reading and stuff going.
Reading going great guns..into Hitchhiker's as I ave already told you.
If you feel I am gettin into your mode, then lemme tell ya its not concsious.:D
Eminem did this to me! Just Him.
Post a Comment