Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I was trying to study

When I turned around, there was nothing. All the excitement was just a mirage of my own dreams.
Torn leaves kept fluttering under my feet, waiting for me to let go.
I ruffled my hair in the stupidity of those dreams. What was left with me was a textbook that gave me unending woes. I entered it...... But this time, with a smile.

aankhein teri , kitni haseen
ki inkaa aashiq, mein ban gayaa hoon
mujhako basaa le, inme tu
mujhase yeh har ghadi, meraa dil kahe
tum hi ho usaki aarzoo
mujhase yeh har ghadi, mere lab kahe
teri hi ho sab guftagoo
baatein teri itni haseen, main yaad inko jab kartaa hoon
phoolon si aaye, khushaboo

rakh loon chhupaa ke main kahin tujhako
saayaa bhi teraa naa main doon
rakh loon banaa ke kahin ghar, main tujhe
saath tere, main hi rahoon
julfen teri, itni ghani
dekh ke inako, yeh sochataa hoon
saaye me, inake main jiyoon

Life never made sense. The moments that didn't make the most....was the best. There was no point in me telling these things to the science text. What it told me was all about mechanical energy getting converted into electrical. In life, who cares whether they get converted into anything watsoeva, excepting about 3/4th population in the world.

If it was a thing I thronged for, I would have not ruffled my hair. Indeed, it was a thing. A thing called heart. I wanted it badly. From the time my hormones started functionally normally, I wanted it.

Oneday, the dream flew off with wings. It was a dream no more. Yet I had dreamt it.


4 comments:

aravind said...

To others.. this might be beauty! but for me its almost bullshit. Because you aint saying anything from your heart!

Govind V said...

well I was trying hard to say bullshit
=))

aravind said...

good.... if you know that no probs... but saying bullshit :-?? its totally upto you.. your wish your right to self expression by BULLSHIT and all that crap.

Govind V said...

U know wat! again! u said it right that I dint write from my heart...was too lazy to delete the post. :D