First question is why ?
To save embarrassment
To be accepted
To receive adulation
Answered!
Now, tonight reads the time as 12:45 am or so, and I am up here in the terrace penning down half-soaken thoughts so that once I get this onto the maybe-toxic thinggy, somebody would start having that adulation for me.
First thing you need in order to achieve the goal is confidence. Then, a little bit of wit that would enable you to sneak into the reader's head and give him a little bit of surprise. Lastly, and not at all beastly, the satisfaction of having wrote something that you meant to.
You know, most of the times I get this worldly feeling when I drench myself on these late-night June showers. I shout out at the crimson clad clouds. No one would ever hear it and none is meant to too. Its the sort of thing that makes me feel that we are all out here on our own, buddy, and its not something tragic. Infact, its the thing that makes life more enchanting. The beauty of finding yourself and what all you can be.
Tonight is like any other night for the world and goes the same with me too and we all would forget it and never realise that we lived through these breaths. Isn't that the reason why these breaths are so invaluable ? There is that beauty of existence, the exciting shrill of the possible but unknown future.
Yes, I can feel my perceptions changing. The perceptions of a female frenzy 15 year old changing into a female frenzy 17 year old. Aah, the world is growing around me, and you know what I am going to do ? Make a fuss about it, publish it on the web and sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment