Thursday, December 22, 2005

How to write a perfect essay, Gals,Sourav's end of road and supposed facts and experiences.

AS on 14/12/05
I just hate......I mean I just hate to lean back on my chair and ponder over this as if this is gonna make a lot of difference in the world and to shake my head as if I am an expert in doing this and to take in the mucus which is not there to make myself feel cool and then to put my hands upon the keyboard and write about all the woes i have experienced and am to experience in this world. For once let me stop that. They say that for a perfect essay there has to be an introduction which when the readers read they don't feel strained. No, I am not meaning that this is one of them. What happens if I put the middle part here. What have i to say? Yeah, I really hope none reads this. Gals..... No my cheek doesn't go red at the thought. Its a reality that I don't want to hide and I don't have prob with people believing that I am a kozhi because that is the truth. Gosh, I never thought that I would have this much guts. Ya, I know this is only a small thing.Anybays, my studies are n't actually distracted but it is my favourite pastime. I have been studying in a boys' class for 2 yrs now, yet I like it more than a mixed class. To go deeper into the subject would mean other relevations too so lets take a step back and let the mind drift to other things................................................................(just drifting). The next point is the dropping of Ganguly. Seven men (five selectors, captain and coach), four walls, 20 minutes, one topic. And then the proverbial bells tolled for Sourav Ganguly. No, I am not anymore of that lot who are frustrated due to his sacking. I am a great fan of his style and will remain to be even after his days. Well, I don't rule him out..It's Ganguly that we are talking about.---A comeback is inevitable--I believe or try to.......
Change takes place in man second by second. With every ticking of the clock you asssume that you become more mature or ugly. The fact is change does take place but you don't notice it. i mean, take me for an example--who in the world would have expected me to become a movie buff within a span of 1 month or that I became an unbelievable kozhi in a years time. I suppose t0 the main reason behind writing diary entries is t know how much you changed. I can still clealry recall the moment I had stood in the sitout leaning onto the pillar and looking at the crimson dusk which is rarely seen.Exactly a year has passed after that but I often recall the thoughts that I had then. It was on eve of closing of christmas vacations and I was consoling myself with the thought that I could even have a better time during the........blah blah( sometime later, I s'pose).
Anyway, my eyes are drooping and i feel the fatigue of having studied 10 hrs straight(yesterday). Its 11 in the night and its a cool dark night right here in Palkulangara, Pettah P.O. I have gotta get up early tomorrow to have a brief look at the notes.
But I have to do this before unplugging my nervous system. As the experts say, I am to conclude what I have written. Our english teacher says that a conclusion in diary entries and that sort should end in a hopeful note and in articles- summary of what you have written.-How to write a perfect essay, Gals,Sourav's end of road and supposed facts and experiences. Anybays on a hopeful note--Good night.

No comments: