Saturday, October 14, 2006

Stavromula Beta - Oh! how I wish I was there (No mentioning in this post)

Damn our Physics teacher! I have never ever had the oppurtunity to open my eyes when she is teaching. It is IMPOSSIBLE. I don't have any specific interest in the topic, anyway. So what's the topic that interests me? hmm...English! ofcourse! Not the stupid chapters that they have in our book where the old hag goes and sits in the Verandah of a postoffice for five years, waiting for a letter, and then dies one fine morning.
I am crazy, it's only when the clock lurkes near the midnight zone that actually my brain starts to do something..viz..think. All the other times, it thinks it does. Atleast it does think so. Fair enough.
Analyze, myself - Superficial, well that's my favourite word these days because I can use it for any body I see on the street.
Girls! Their existence on this planet has enveloped my existence. I care more for winning their hearts than my studies. Mate, the drought I am feeling now is inexplainable. My whole motto (Oh!I don't have one) of life is to keep one girl as the primary option and others as subsidiary. But the problem that has sprung up now is that the Primary seat is vacant. Subsidiaries have by the time established their own industries at the other side.
Hmm...really girls kill me and are killing my future too. I have this hell of an idea that your quality of life depends upon your calibre in Maths and physics. And I don't claim to be good at both of them.
Blame it on that woman. She goes on drawling about Nuclear Fission and Fusion in such vigour that we half the time think about the spelling mistakes she commits on the blackboard. Blame it on me. I only go on wanting to be good at it but don't even have the slightest enthusiasm to click the mouse.
Better stick to what you are good at, I guess. That is to say, make girls go "aaaah! chweet" with fake speeches made up of chocolates that most girls like. Atleast, I can take pride in the fact that I have bowled over some of them with my superficiality.
I am happy, anyway, and that does make a difference. Criticize me now and I would go on smiling as if nothing better could happen, well...nothing better could happen. I don't know why but it all seems so funny to me now. I really do think this is the "lull before the storm" they keep on saying. Look at my life...everything has happened according to my whims and fancies, well..almost most of the things I can think of. Boy! this really feels good.
Being in 10th is like being in heaven. Teachers wont conduct tests because they think you study all the time and what more if you get good marks they don't come as close as about a mile to interfere with whatever you do. Enjoy it when it lasts, boy! I can imagine myself sitting here on 14-10-07 going 'boo-aaaggh' at my schedule.
Its past midnight.The cracks have mutated into ugly lively forms.The rats keep on poking the nest it has made for itself in the ventilator. hmm...now where is that headphone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock On brother!!!!

Govind V said...

Sure THing!!!