Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Runaway theory.

Insults and angry voices drive
Sanity to the edge and beyond

I feel decoration on top of condolences
Lessons that you taught were never true

Another wave of tension has filled me up
I want to know the answers, no more lies

But they give me what I really want
Keeping me once more, one more breath

Broken walls of trust hang in the air
I stand on top of the debris
Smiling with full confidence

The devil inside lurks
lashing a glance at my mirror
And now, you've become a part of me
I know, you were always here

Sometimes I have a memory
Of what you are changing me into
Sometimes I trust you with life
I pretend that you don't exist
Somehow I want to know who you want me to be
I let go watching you, I can't fail


2 comments:

aravind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aravind said...

n1....