Rewinding to the instances where I went wrong,
I realize where I went wrong
The wrong foot and the wrong glance
I shook the wrong pair of hands
Flirted with danger till it fell in love with me
God pulled my leg, Satan saw it fit
Life is, was and will be what it ever was
What it ever was, beats me
I took comfort for granted
Constant change deceived me
I cried out loud, shouted into the night
to take me away from the mess
I have changed myself into a shadow
of mankind; that found woes in every pain
I have things to do; but I can't
I am in an eternal dream called life
A dream that kills me, inspires me
A dream that tells me of after-life
I am confused,
I am pathetic
Crudest thoughts conquer me
I am reminded of my own lines
" I am dead but life is beautiful"
I waited for it to make sense
It eluded, my own creation.
Why am I still here ?
Why ?
Life, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment