Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Vita e bella

BOY! Who would have thought that 41 hours before the Boards, I would be sitting here, typing into my own doom.
I am really excited. How I want that clock to turn over these useless 41 hours.
This day, next month, I would be in some cinema-hall, booing Mohanlal's antics. I have been thinking on the things I have to do after the you-know-what.
Gotto study guitar
Gotto go to Waterworks every morning,
Live on Medical College ground,
Once-in-a-while enter home,
Watch Ganguly hit centuries against Bermudians and Scottish ( they say some can roll their arms over these days),
Cycle to beach every evening with pals
Films, parties, living in friend's houses, freaking out with bro when he comes...er...if he comes, that is. Do they get cheap MP3 players in Goa ? Hmm.... need a playstation or two.
Oh Me God. Half an hour gone. Ney, I am not tensed, am I ?
Been wandering pointlessly for the past almost-16 years now. It was a thoroughly heartwarming and emotionally enduring experience. A special vote of thanks to those who decided to put down their knives and revolvers n let me on.
So, this is it, then. Finally, I reach the cross-roads. There is the road less travelled by and the oft one. Either I study or I don't. Either I suffer or I don't.
I am not ready to suffer and am not ready to study. Day after tommorow, here I come.
By the by, I like banana peels.




1 comment:

aravind said...

Knives and revolvers maybe down, but I aint! Me still around......