
" Baby I am in love with you"
No, I am in no mood to listen to your blue
Don't ring me up in the middle of night
And tell me that "shez my heart, my light"
I have had it for the past one week
Don't go for it if your heart is weak
And I mean you too, I was aving exam
When you were sayin " I do, damn!"
I am still here, I too have a heart
I wan you to know shez got me like a dart
I can hit "bulls eye" but not at her eye
And I can't go near coz I get shy
And I know you will also read this
Even if you do, just give it a miss
Becoz I ain't serious, just time-pass
Still, shez a one wonderful lass.
Anyway I have got the green light
Hope the traffic don't result in fight
Hey! how did you do it!
Gives me boost, makes me feel fit
Yeah! I still have three more to go
When everyone hits their All-time-low
I am here, living life like never before
Hope she comes to me saying " Want anything more? "
No comments:
Post a Comment