"Creaky" That's the first word that comes to my mind at the moment. I am hitting a sort of unexplainable seclusion. The fan goes on creaking incessantly not giving me any hope of silence. The keyboard thuds on quite nervously with pause, then enormous speed, pause, speed...the process repeats itself. In the middle of this something called receptors signal to my brain a sense of anxiety, I guess it wants to make sure everything is alright. Dunno what the brain is doing at the moment....might have buzzed off.
I live in this world. The statement does make sense, you know. I have given up thinking because whenever I do I am remembered about the title of this blog -pointless. No matter how much you care a damn about whatever, there is no point in it. So the best possible way to be happy is to be as less circumspect as possible.
I am under the delusion that I am in love. But the more I think of it, the more funny it seems to be. Whenever I tell myself "Blah! this is puppy stuff", another part of me tells me "Mate, you are in love. Believe so. Its funny being in love". Never thought teenage infatuations would capture me. Thought I was far above it. Anyway, I am laughing at that I *felt* I was in love.
My brother has switched off the television. And the fear of him coming up any moment and asking me to hand over the throne makes me want to finish this quickly. The computer clock reads 12:43 and the other one reads 1 am. Hmm.. I am far forward, or was it far backward?
I am straining my ears to hear the click of the clock because everytime I hear it, it gives me a sense of complete satisfaction that I have no control over any damn thing in this universe. Talking about Universe.....later, hez coming up.
2 comments:
time 12.52... love is a generic term that has been overused and abused I guess.. :-?? but then You are more experienced than I am :P
blah blah...wateva....rather I *felt* I was experienced ;)
Post a Comment