I saw what I had to see
I could have seen more
It all could have been...
But I wasn't, I couldn't
There are moments,
Moments which wave by
Before you realise, its gone
Before you realise, u rue itz gone
When you realise, its too late
You smile in its fragrance
You unsettle your hair
You laugh about the folly
And go on for the 'next time'
What if there is no 'next time' ?
Life is wasted on the living
Life is not what I have seen
Its how I had seen it.
Through the green fields
Down the blue skies
Passes mankind, to his destiny
Man is strange,
He thinks one, does another
Impulse reigns in impulse
Man is not an animal
He craves but he forgives
He loves but he hides
Man is God
He can do things that He can't
When I look into the mirror
I am reminded of my follies
But today, it smiles at me
He knows I am God
I did something that God won't
Sacrifice what could have been a life
For someone else, for his life
2 comments:
life has just begun what you see is but a shade... remember that..
dont judge what you are neither by your thoughts or action.
If at all you need to judge judge by what you are capable of and only you can judge yourself!.
ohk.... :) ...wat else can I say ;;)
Post a Comment