Thursday, December 14, 2006

At 1 am.....I get mad, occasionally

Kabhi muskuraake mushkilon se mil gayen.... Sanjay Dutt advices me. Frustrating silence ensues between the rhythmic beats. Mein mathlab hai mera, duniya se poochna...yeh jo hue kyun hua...kis jurm ki hai mujhko miley yeh saza.... Questions left unanswered.

It has been fifteen long weary years since my inception to this 'setup'. Fifteen long years have I passed through various human emotions to attain this emotionless trance. Every unnoticed blink of my eye is recorded somewhere. In the end, at the gate of enlightenment, they will ask me "What have you learnt?'
And I will look at them, smile and say "Does it make a difference".

It starts with something, I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind.....
All I know, time is valuable thing

Thus runs Linkin Park's philosophy. The walls stare at me, inquisitively. The dirt of the switchboard remains unperturbed. Fear of fall. They say exams have a detrimental influence on staying up at long hours in short nights.

Therz something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self control or fear is never ending
To find myself again, my walls are closing in
...................
Fear is how I fall, Confusing what is real

I see decorations below the sky at dusks. Someone wants to convey something to someone. I have interpreted those designs and lived accordingly. Who can argue that it wasn't the message those crimson lines wanted to convey?


I am God.

They say I am omnipotent. I have to know everything. I do know everything. Everything about knowing nothing, Everything about the state of knowing nothing. If I ,ie, God knows everything then why does I/he exist? Which leads me to prove that either I don't exist or God is a pathetic concept developed by humans who have lost faith in themselves. Faith.....

2 comments:

aravind said...

I wouldnt say lost faith...

I would say that... god is a concept for those who need to believe in something more than themselves I guess.. :).. or something more than whats tangible to them.. ofcourse believe structure and requirement of one individual and an another differs is it not???

Govind V said...

"structure and requirement of one individual and an another differs is it not???"

U cud never have said a truer thing....er is there anyhting called truer? bah! who cares :D