The electronic board struck up. I expected a " Happy New Year". Instead it blinked on the " Speed Thrills but kills". I turned to my bro. He, obviously, hadn't seen it. It wouldn't have made much of a difference either. Mother was sitting in the backseat wary of my brother going above 40 kmph. Hmmpph! Here she was scolding my brother for going over 60 when he has already clocked over 135. Pity the engine.
It was traffic without a heart. A festival without smiles.
We come to the end of another year.I should cleanse my hands off the dust I had accumulated during the past 365 days.All it means to me is that I would have to go to school and write 02-01-07 on the notebook. Ofcourse there are those with - Let the tide of time wash away the misfortunes of the year......blah blah stuff.
Saddam's dead. Didn't make much of a difference in my life except for that it disturbed my cycling routine. Or rather, looking from this perspective, it made an impact on a person's life about 10000 km away from the deceased. Hmm... dunno about the 10000 maybe the distance would turn out to be 10000 after two or three revolutions. ;)
Existence is the key to success. Because success can be defined as "continued survival of a living being which gives him utter satisfaction about every _____ thing in the Universe" . The word Universe brings across me pictures of Hitchhiker's. How I would like to find out that everything I dreamt about was nothing more than a dream...... And, eventually, that the dream was the reality. hmm...doesn't make sense. Rather, it makes perfect sense because nothing does.
A person with a true principle can answer any question regarding his morale. But people like me have invented a new principle which lets us answer perfectly well to those question ,ie, Stop thinking, it is pointless.
Led Zepplin goes on chattering. Now the orchestra has taken over. The much-hyped 15 minutes is here. Dual personality..hmm...I was, as you can possibly imagine, thinking about that. What is the need of dual character ? yeah! we all know....different people different tastes. To satisfy the different tastes we forge different make-ups. In the end all people will turn up for the party and you would have to put over a common mask for everyone. Still possible.
Led Zepplin has bowed out. Limp Bizkit makes their entry. Mosquitoes also start to join the party.
Anyway, where was I? Yeah , on the mainroad. The traffic light changed and we moved. After half an hour, the car entered its shed. So the story's ended.
11:53 am
4 comments:
a great start to a new '07. LOL!
:D happy new year, buddy!!
think about this. Its pointless to talk about pointlessness.. The irony of the whole thing is if thinking is pointless then.. The start of the arguement itself is invalidated. Whats more when you say thought is pointless that very statement has some kinda thought or the other related to it.. which kinda imperatively implies it to be pointless right..???
Mind you I wasnt joking.. but its a joke alright :D
@ Akhil
Danke Danke... :)
@ Aravind
U know wat bro?! fur the first time u got things conveyed without complications!!!! :D
Post a Comment